Saturday, December 31, 2011

NYE 2012



I just got back from a bike ride to grocery store, lugging 2 bottles of Andre Champagne in my basket. I found party poppers and noise makers! I can't wait to dance the night away covered in glittered and glam! Happy NYE all! This year I will drink more tea, run as many 5K as possible, spend more time with my boyfriend, take on more freelance work, finish decorating my home and buy less clothing (ya right). I have accomplished so much in 2011. I got my first job out of college. I am in a serious relationship, for the first time in years. I got my first house and began paying all my bills on my own. My main goal for the year is to stop rushing through life. Its not a spring its a marathon. I think this will enhance the level of my work and bring those I love closer. Bring it on 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment