Sunday, December 11, 2011

Gorgeous Gifts



We all that friend or family member who is hard to shop for. Here are a few of my ideas.
The winter gets boring fast wearing the same black coat everyday. Thats why I love this new jacket from Ruche.
They have a wonderful winter lookbook, you must go check it out! I am always in need a versatile simple black clutch, I think I've found the perfect one at Top Shop. I am a huge fan of Ban.do accessories. I have been meaning to buy something from there online shop for months. I caved and bought this rad sequins scarf. I like to knot it and throw around my neck to spice up any mediocre outfit. Lastlyyyy, this beautiful Orla Kiely town bag. This British designer is always blowing me away with new items from her retro inspired line.
To find these items, click below:

1. 2. 3. 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment